- Presence statuses and notes let your coworkers know that you are not available to answer even before they dial your extension. Set a quick note next to your busy status to let them know that you will be available to answer calls after lunch.
- Configure individualized call handling rules so only calls from specific contacts and phone numbers will ring your extension, and send everybody else to a voicemail or another user.
- Communicate via non-intrusive Instant Messages in lieu of calls or emails. It is faster to send a five word reply than to type out a full email. Unlike a ringing phone that ruins concentration and demands immediate attention, an IM notification can wait on your computer screen for a few minutes until you can come to a reasonable stopping point in your workflow.
- With a laptop or a mobile device, you can work from home without losing access to any of the tools that are available to you at work. You can take calls, access the corporate directory, and work from anywhere! If you find that the corner table at Starbucks is the one place you get the most work done, make that your mobile office and let your hosted phone system do the work of keeping you connected to clients and coworkers.
Hosted Voice delivers more functionality than a traditional phone system, without the costs of managing and maintaining a PBX. Our Hosted VoIP solution is a hosted PBX phone system that allows businesses to streamline how they communicate.
Hosted VoIP Benefits at a Glance
- Lower Startup Costs and Monthly Savings.
- No PBX equipment to buy or lease. No maintenance contracts or fees for account changes. All you need are IP phones and a voice gateway connected to your modem or router.
- Work Smarter with Advanced Features.
- Flexible features save time and improve communication with customers and colleagues. Easy-to-use features include: Hosted Voice Mobile for mobile and virtual workers, Visual Voicemail, Find Me / Follow Me, and many more.
- Experience Voice Quality.
- Because we have full control over our network, we are able to prioritize voice from end to end. That means that—unlike other providers—we can provide true Quality of Service (QoS). Plus, our new HD Voice ensures crystal-clear call quality.
- Enjoy Simplified Implementation with Dedicated Project Management.
To get your Hosted Voice service up and running smoothly and quickly, we assign a Voice Project Manager. This dedicated resource serves as your single point of contact throughout your Hosted Voice implementation.
|Hosted Voice Features||Feature Description|
|Anonymous Call Rejection||Enables users to reject calls from anonymous parties.|
|Basic Features||All the basic phone functions—like caller ID, call forwarding, call hold, call transfer, call waiting, 3-way calling, redial, do not disturb, speed dial, and hook flash.|
|Call Logs||Displays records of the user’s most recent incoming, missed, and outgoing calls and allows the user to click-to-dial any number on the logs.|
|Call Park||Enables users to hold a call and retrieve it from another station within a group.|
|Call Pick Up||Enables a defined user to answer any ringing line within their pick-up group.|
|Calling Line ID||Offers the capability for the outgoing number to be revealed or blocked by the user.|
|Consultation Hold||Lets user put a caller on hold, call a third party, hang up, and resume the conversation with the caller.|
|Directed Call Pick-up & Barge-in||Enables a user (with permission) to answer or barge-in on a call directed to another phone in their group.|
|Distinctive Alert/Ringing||Sets a distinct ring or call-waiting alert for calls that meet specific criteria.|
|e911 Service||Local emergency operator assistance.|
|Extension Dialing||Using a 2 to 6-digit extension, users can call co-workers within their company, regardless of location.|
|Find Me / Follow Me||Allows users to define call treatments—how incoming calls are routed or forwarded for individuals or groups of inbound callers—ensuring that important calls are not missed.|
|Hoteling||Allows a user to log in as a guest on a host phone and use that host phone as if it was the user’s normal desk phone. All incoming calls are routed to the host phone while all outbound calls appear to come from the user’s desk phone.|
|Line Status Monitoring||Enables a user to monitor the call status (idle, ringing, busy, or on hold) of another user—who shares the same line—within the company.|
|Hosted Anywhere||Hosted Anywhere allows users to make and receive calls via a single phone number regardless of which device is used. The user also may move a call from one device to another without disconnecting the call.|
|Sequential Ring||Allows users to have up to five phone numbers ring in a specified sequence when they receive incoming calls that meet specific criteria so they never miss a call.|
|Shared Call Appearance||Allows users to configure a second device for making and receiving calls with their account when they are away from their desks.|
|Simultaneous Ring||Enables users to have incoming calls ring up to ten phone numbers or extensions at the same time, allowing them to handle incoming calls more efficiently.|
|Softphone Support||Enables users to make video or voice calls with a CounterPath© softphone App using a laptop or mobile device without the need for a desktop phone.|
|TeleWorker Solution||Enables a remote location to use an IP phone without the aid of a dedicated voice gateway or MegaPath connectivity. One phone per remote location.|
|Unlimited Local Calling||All local calls are free and unlimited.|
|Unlimited Domestic Long Distance Calling||All calls placed on the Lower 48 States are free and unlimited.|
|Voice Communications Toolbar||Make and receive telephone calls and manage your most used calling features from within Microsoft Outlook, Internet Explorer and Firefox.|